Do you want to work together?
If you have a marketing problem that involves a product you truly believe in… then I would love the opportunity to help you find the solution.
But first… Let’s make sure we fit and that I am what you’re looking for.
Maybe you need new product descriptions? Or get a re-vamp on your landing pages?
Facebook ads and audiences have you pulling your hair out? Or your current ads just don’t pull the numbers you’d like but you aren’t 100% sure why?
Or you’ve been looking at that email list, knowing there is so much potential there, and now’s the time to get that going.
Whatever the case, whatever your need, I want to help. If you are selling something that will make a difference, than I want to do everything I can to get it out there.
Now, before we go haring off into the sunset arm in arm, I want to make sure we’re going to work out. No one wants to waste time on anything, let alone a working relationship where we try to force the square peg in the round hole.
I also only work with 3-4 clients at a single time max, so I can devote a good chunk of time to each one. Nothing sucks more than to realize you are only a few hours in someone’s monthly calendar when you thought you were so much more…
So I prefer to just avoid that from the start.
Here’s who I excel at helping…
- You need to have an active business…not a blockbuster by any stretch and not selling hundreds of products a month…but definitely active. By that, I mean you are actively selling product(s) and have been for at least a year.
- As part of your active business, you have a retrievable customer list of people who have purchased your products. Not written on a scrap of paper sitting in a desk drawer somewhere, but a digital spreadsheet of their information.
- You have a good product that people actually want to buy. Not a theoretical prototype of a new rock, but a well-developed product that fits the needs of your market.
- You need to have a website that you’re using to sell products. It doesn’t have to be perfect or even that good, but you need a base of something to work off of.
- You have to be willing to actually implement the changes I suggest! Can’t stress that enough. If you already know exactly what you want to do…then why hire me?
- You need to believe in your product and your customers. You need to believe you are helping them in some capacity and not snowing them in with a crap product to set yourself up for a windfall sale down the road.
If you aren’t authentic, we just won’t be able to work together.
What Can I Do For You?
I have a wide skillset I draw on to get stuff done for client’s, and I also enjoy the opportunity to knock together a solution for unique problems…but I’m also not exactly a miracle worker.
- Customer and market research/avatar development
- Developing and writing your business story and Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Product descriptions and pre-sale pages
- Automated email sequences
- Facebook ads and Facebook-led funnels
- Website support items like analytics integration, SEO, navigation structure, Facebook pixel, etc.
So, what should you do now?
Right after this section will be a short entry form that doesn’t ask any hard questions (I promise!) If you fit what I’ve outline above and are looking for what I offer, drop it on the form. I will review it and probably send back some clarifying questions for you so I fully understand what you do and what you’re looking for.
If we fit well together…it’s show time!